Welcome back to Bread & Tulips!
We are excited to reopen and have taken many precautions to ensure our guests and team members stay in good health, including the following:
- We have professionally cleaned our kitchen and dining room, and are working tirelessly to ensure all areas of the restaurant are regularly sanitized.
- All pre-rolled silverware, condiments, and bread are prepared in advance by a team member wearing a mask and gloves
- All menus will be recycled after each use
- All of our team is temperature-checked before their shift and are asked to self-monitor for any COVID-19 symptoms
To help us uphold these safety measures, we ask that you:
- Please wear your mask whenever you are not seated at your table
- Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and others as necessary.
Our servers are happy to offer hand sanitizer upon request. We’re glad to have you here, and though you may not be able to see it through our masks, please know we are smiling!